Curly and frizzy hair tends to suffer from dryness. What is the secret to dream curls? Make sure to moisturize your curls every day!
This BOOST MY HAIR hair milk for curls combines nourishing and moisturizing active ingredients and thus covers the water needs of the hair fiber and keeps moisture in the core of the hair for a long time. This is THE essential beauty secret to incorporate into your routine!
Its light, non-greasy texture penetrates quickly into the hair and intensely moisturizes it without weighing it down. Your hair stays wonderfully soft and light all day long.
Without parabens, toxic chemicals and preservatives
Of course also cruelty-free!
With the spray function, the hair milk can be easily distributed evenly on the hair. Just spray a few times and your curls are permanently protected from drying out.
Spray a small amount of the hair milk on dry hair, starting from tip to root. Can be repeated multiple times a day as needed to hydrate and discipline curls. Then proceed to styling.
Why we love it:
- Coconut oil: Natural oil containing about 70% fat that makes hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. Coconut oil keeps valuable proteins in the hair so that it is strengthened and looks well-groomed
- Safflower oil: Ideal for treating damaged hair. It nourishes, prevents hair breakage, split ends and hair loss. Ensures a balanced fat and moisture balance in the scalp and therefore also counteracts greasy scalp and dandruff
- Grapeseed Oil: Natural sealant that helps lock in moisture, heals dry ends and reduces frizz
- Aloe Vera: Acts as a moisturizer, strengthens the hair and smoothes the cuticle
- Sweet Almond Oil: Makes your hair shine and strengthens it. Reduces split ends and breakage
Inhaltsstoffe: Water, Cocos nucifera, Carthamus tinctorius, Vitis vinifera, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Sucrose laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) fruit water, Aloe barbadensis, Xanthan gum, Cananga odorata, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroticace acid
Ich nutze insgesamt 8 sprühstöße die ich mir vorher in die Hand gebe und dann mit praying Hands einarbeiten. Nutze es am waschbar nach dem leave in und vor dem stylingprodukt . Manchmal nutze ich es auch beim refresh. Es ist auf jedenfalls prima